“Hopes we Implant, Dreams you Realize.”
IVF In Vitro Fertilization means combing the egg and the sperm in the laboratory and transferring them back into the uterus. This procedure which was considered experimental for years has proved a way for many couples to build their family.
Few of the indications:
- Tubal Factor: The healthy fallopian tubes are the prerequisite for natural conception. If they are damaged, blocked, or removed you are left with no option but to go for IVF. In fact, the success rate is quite good in these situations
- Endometriosis: In Moderate to severe endometriosis, where in the ability to conceive on your own in spite of open fallopian tube is a problem and IVF has a place.
- Unexplained Infertility; Though all parameters being normal the couples fail to conceive one can opt for IVF.
- Male factor; IVF/ICSI can be opted for in Moderate to low count, Antisperm antibody, reduced motility.
- PCOS; Polycystic Ovaries where in the ovulation is the problem, IVF is useful.
Meet Our Doctors
Director RAJ IVF
Dr. Shyam Kulkarni
33 years experience
• MBBS (1983) Karnataka Medical College
• Passed DNB (OBGYN) in 1987 held at AIIMS Delhi.
Dr. Sanish Shringarpure
13 years experience
• Urologist and Andrologist
View All →
Ms. Heena Shaikh
11 years experience
Let us help You